- 1 avocado – diced and peeled
- 120 g. feta cheese
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 2 or 3 scallions – roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 8 twists of black pepper (from a pepper mill)…
- Add avocado, feta cheese, juice of one lemon, scallions, parsley and pepper to food processor.
- Pulse food processor until desired consistency.
- Your unique dip is ready to steal the show!!Bon Appétit!!!
We strongly recommend accompanying your delicious dip with our gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with sesame and sunflower seeds. The combination of those different flavors will lead to the most tasteful result!!
Did you know that:
- Avocado is a particularly beneficial food. The 1/5 of a medium-sized avocado, which has 55 calories, is enough to offer us valuable nutrients such as fiber and potassium, which is very important for the health of cells and heart.
- Moreover, rich as it is in vitamins A, B, C and E, avocado has significant moisturizing and healing properties for the skin.
- Also, when spread on the skin, it functions as a filter for solar radiation, is hypoallergenic, and like lanolin, it can penetrate deep into the skin, by acting as a humectant and as a conditioner.
- The traditional feta cheese, on the other hand, contains just 264 calories per 100 grams, below all other cheeses made with whole fat milk, apart from ricotta and mozzarella. Its low calorie content comes from its low fat content which is 21 grams per 100 grams.
- Finally, feta is one of those cheeses which contain many active enzymes and beneficial probiotic cultures, factors that are extra beneficial for the proper bowel function.