- 225 grams gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with Mediterranean carob bean -crushed
- 115 grams unsalted butter – melted
- 300 grams full fat soft cheese
- 250 ml double cream
- 2 limes – juice and rind
- 4 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 8 pieces ginger spoon sweet (if you do not have, you can easily add any spoon sweet you wish to replace with)…
- Lime zest
- Chopped ginger
- Icing Sugar
- Mix the breadsticks with the melted butter and press them into the bases of ring mould.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Lightly whip the cream and then mix in the cream cheese and ginger syrup and lime juice.
- Add the stem ginger and lime zest and mix in thoroughly.
- Spoon onto the breadstick bases and spread evenly over the surface.
- Chill in a refrigerator for 2- 3 hours until firm.
- To serve place the cheesecake on a serving plate and carefully remove from the mould.
- Sprinkle a small amount of lime zest on the surface and then carefully arrange the chopped ginger around the edge of the plate.
- Lightly dust with icing sugar.
Christmas will come earlier with this delicious cheesecake!!! Bon Appétit!!!
We recommend accompanying this sweet temptation with a smoothing ginger tea with cinnamon. Do not hesitate to mix flavors! It is the only way to have a worth tasting result that will stick in your mind.
Did you know that:
- One of the most popular properties of ginger is to improve digestive functions? Ginger stimulates the pancreas, increasing the enzymes involved in the digestion and enhances the absorption of food.
- It is also very effective against nausea. It is believed that ginger is the best treatment against nausea from any reason it may come from. For example, it can be used for nausea during a journey. It can be used by people who do chemotherapy, pregnant women during the first months of pregnancy and against postoperative nausea.
- Moreover, ginger reduces diarrhea and constipation by eliminating harmful bacteria and microorganisms such as E. Coli, which causes diarrhea and gastroenteritis in children.
- Moving on, it is effective against influenza by reducing fever, nasal congestion and pain in the joints caused by flu.
- Ginger is finally a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic. It is beneficial for arthritis, osteoarthritis, joint pain and inflammation caused by injury. It is also beneficial for those suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.