- 1 banana
- 1 ½ tablespoons carob flour
- 60 g gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with Mediterranean carob bean
- 250 g. milk with 3.5% fat
- vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of cinnamon…
- Cut the banana into small pieces and put them together with all the ingredients in a blender. Beat in a blender until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in a dish and serve.
- If you want to drink it as a beverage, reduce the quantity of bread sticks in half.
- If you want to drink it hot, add ½ to 1 cup hot milk, stir and serve. If you prefer it cold, just add ice and serve.
For an alternative version of your carob cream, you can add except for bananas other fruits and nuts, like raisins and flaxseed. On one hand, those will bind more you cream and on the other hand they will give your cream an additional nutritional value.
Did you know that:
- If you want to deal with a very demanding job, eat a banana first. This “vitamin bomb” is the favorite fruit of athletes: only two bananas provide enough energy for 90 minutes of intense physical and mental stress.
- Tryptophan, that bananas contain, is converted into serotonin, a hormone that helps us to relax, builds us up and make us feel turned up.
- The high content of iron in bananas intensifies the production of hemoglobin and helps significantly in cases of anemia.
- Moreover, banana is perfect for students and those engaged in intellectual work. Potassium, that banana contains in large quantities, improves concentration and attention.
- It is also ideal for all kind of digestive disorders as the flesh is soft and velvety. Neutralizes acid hypersecretion and reduces inflammation of the stomach.
- Finally, it is rich in fiber and in that way, banana mobilizes the intestine and helps to overcome the problem without the help of laxatives.