Total Time: 0:10, Prep: 0:10, Level: Easy, Yield: 6 servings
- 2¼ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. grated lemon peel
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 13 tsp. no-calorie sweetener
- 120 g gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with natural taste, grated…
- Line an 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on the two long sides.
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, syrup, lemon peel, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Line the bottom of the loaf pan with some of the grated gluten free breadsticks. Spread one-third of the yogurt mixture over the breadsticks. Repeat, layering twice. Top with the remaining breadsticks.
- Using the plastic overhang, wrap the cake and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to 4 hours. Unwrap the cake and, using the overhanging plastic, pull the cake out of pan. With a serrated knife, gently cut the cake into 6 slices. Garnish with lemon peel and serve.
We suggest you to accompany your favorite law calorie sweet with a simple and extra antioxidant hot drink… We recommend our favorite detox drink with a splash of citrus fruits and holy basil leaves!
Ingredients: Lime – 1 (sliced), Lemon – 1 (sliced), Orange – 1 (sliced), Green Tea – 4 tsp, Basil leaves – ¼ cup, Water – 10 glasses
- Brew green tea in 2 glass of water. Let it cool down and strain it.
- Add remaining glasses of water, brewed green tea, lemon slices, basil leaves, lime slices, orange slices in a glass jar and mix well.
- Close the jar and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours.
- Strain the infused water, heat the quantity that you want until boil and serve it hot.
- Store the remaining in the refrigerator for 4 days.
Did you know that:
- Indigestion and Constipation: Lemon juice helps to cure problems related to indigestion and constipation.
- Fever: Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from a cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
- Dental Care: It is also frequently used in dental care. If fresh lemon juice is applied on the area of a toothache, it can assist in getting rid of the pain.
- Skin Care: Lemon juice, being a natural antiseptic medicine, can also cure problems related to the skin. The juice can be applied to reduce the pain of sun burn, and it helps to ease the pain from bee stings as well. It is also good for acne and eczema. It acts as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads.