For the 1st salad:
- 2 cups. kale
- 1 cup. broccoli
- 1/4 radicchio, cut
- 1/4 endive, cut
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup dried plums
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Pine for coating…
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl whisk the ingredients of the dressing.
- In a large bowl mix the kale and dressing.
- Let the bowl aside to marinate a few minutes.
- Then add the remaining ingredients into the bowl with kale and dressing and mix.
- Sprinkle on top with a little pine.
Our salad is ready …
For the 2nd salad:
- 1 cup kale
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 pineapple sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- We stir the kale with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
Our salad is ready …
What better and tastier than to accompany the satiating and full of antioxidants salads that we propose with some of our gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with spinach, dill and onion. It will become the favorite moment of your day!
Did you know that:
- The cabbage kale is among the most nutritious foods on the planet. The most common type is called Kale curly, kale cabbage or Scotch, which has green and curly leaves and a hard, fibrous member.
- A single cup of raw Kale (about 67 grams) covers the daily requirement of an average person in vitamins A, K and C.
- It is loaded with powerful antioxidants such as Quercetin and kaempherol. Antioxidants are substances that help us to fight oxidative damage by free radicals in the body, which oxidative damage is believed to be among the top causes of aging and many diseases, including various cancers.
- Finally, it is a good source of minerals that most people do not get enough from their diet. It is a vegetable source of calcium, a nutrient that is very important for bone health and plays a role in all kinds of cellular functions.
- It’s also a decent source of magnesium. The adequate intake, can contribute to the prevention of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.