- 500 g. minced beef
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 120 g. gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with natural taste
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Ouzo
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. Chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. Oregano
- freshly ground pepper…
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl very well and let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat at 180o C hot air oven.
- Place a parchment paper in pan and mold the meatballs.
- After sprinkling with some gluten free flour, spread the meatballs in the pan.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes until they become golden brown.
- Your meatballs are ready. Delicious without using a pan for frying eggs and milk!!!
For a complete lunch dish, nutritious and delicious, we propose to accompany your extra healthy meatballs with a boiled vegetable salad.
For the salad you will need:
- 300 g. zucchini, diced
- 200 g. potatoes, diced
- 8 artichokes, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 200 g. peas
For the sauce you will need:
- 2 onions, diced
- 8 tablespoons OP olive oil
- zest and juice of 2 oranges, unwaxed
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together in the multi for 2 minutes. Leave it in the refrigerator.
- Boil the vegetables in salted water, taking care not to melt them, drain and allow to cool thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce, mix well and let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.
Did you know that:
- Artichokes accelerate the recovery of the liver, helping to renew this vital organ. Not just renew dead cells, but promote and bile production. It is ideal for the treatment of diseases such as hepatitis, cirrhosis or poor liver function.
- Artichokes are also ideal for burning fat. The diuretic and cleansing properties help you to remove harmful substances from the body.
- Frequent consumption of artichokes cleanses the blood. It is perfect for reducing bad cholesterol and triglycerides. Furthermore they can reduce the sugar levels in the blood, making them ideal for those suffering from diabetes.
- Due to their fiber content and their cleansing properties, artichokes are great for improving digestion.
- They are finally valuable sources of vitamins A and B6. They are also full of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium and iron, necessary factors for converting carbohydrates into energy that your body can use.