- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup, almond milk
- 3 / 4 cup Maple syrup
- 3 / 4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 / 4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt…
- Shred couverture
- Grated gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with honey and Chios mastiha
- Put all ingredients in a mixer and beat well.
- Serve in 4 bowls and sprinkle on top with the chocolate and the gluten free breadsticks.
We suggest you to combine your delightful mousse you just made with a hot Louisa drink. It is one of the best known herbs that helps in fat burning, but it is also considered as a herb enemy of retention…
Did you know that:
- Avocado has excellent anticancer activity. The antitumor effect attributed to monounsaturated fatty acids containing, to the precious carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin, alpha and beta-carotene) and to the high concentrations of the antioxidant vitamin E.
- Avocado it is also known for its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants containing slow the process of aging and B vitamins help to combat stress.
- In addition, due to the high content of monounsaturated fatty acids, avocado acts protective reducing bad cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Finally, because of its anti-inflammatory action, prevents or alleviates pain from inflammatory or autoimmune diseases, such as arthritis.