- 1 pound of sardines, cleaned
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1½ tsp. mustard, spicy
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sweet fennel, well threshed
- 2 tsp. dry oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed well
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. sweet spicy paprika
- 120 g gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with spinach, dill and onion
- 90 ml olive oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper…
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C, in air mode.
- In a deep bowl mix the 60 ml of olive oil along with all the other ingredients.
- Add the sardines and mix with your hands to cover the fish well with the mixture.
- Grease a griddle with the remaining olive oil and ideally fit sardines in one layer.
- Lay the sardines and cook for about 15 minutes, until they are ready and until a crispy crust on is formed in the surface.
Your nutritious lunch is ready!!!
You can accompany your delicious fish with a salad with boiled vegetables, herbs and parsley. The ideal combination to a healthy lunch.
Did you know that:
- They are economical, delicious and are a nutritious “bomb” for our body. The words are for sardines, the “queens” of the Mediterranean diet.
- Sardine is a fatty fish small sized but high in omega-3 fatty acid content (2,3mg / 100gr), which are important for the protection of the heart, arteries and cell membranes.
- Besides these, sardines contain large amounts of vitamin A and B6, niacin, potassium, phosphorus, protein and calcium and also have anti-inflammatory properties that protect against diseases such as asthma, allergies, arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis and even cancer.
- Finally, sardines are one of the few good natural sources of coenzyme Q10. This important molecule actively contributes s to respiratory activity, as energy utilization we get from food.