For the chocolate cake
- 6 eggs at room temperature separated
- 50 g. granulated stevia
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g. melted chocolate without sugar
- 30 g. cocoa gluten free
- 30 g. flour gluten free…
For filling and coating
- 600 g. milk cream with 35% fat
- 2 tbsp sweetener of your choice (stevia fructose etc.)
- 1 tsp liquid vanilla
- chocolate chips or chocolate for decoration
- Making the sponge cake base
- Preheat the oven to 160 0C in the air.
- Grease a cake pan or baking tray in the kitchen. Spread wax paper.
- In the mixer, beat the egg whites with the salt until they become a stiff meringue and add in the meantime add the stevia. Continue beating in the mixer for 1-2 minutes in order to polish the mixture.
- Pour the egg yolks, one by one, into the melted chocolate and then sift the flour and the cocoa. Fold gently. Pour into the pan, flatten the mixture and bake on the middle rack for 10-12 minutes in order to stabilize it.
- Let stand in the pan, and when the mixture has cooled, cut the sponge cake base in into three pieces.
Setting up the cake
- Fill the entire surface of the first piece with whipped cream and roll. Spread with whipped cream and the second piece and continue by rolling it over the previous. Do the same with the third piece. Continue by wrapping the roll onto the second piece.
- Brush around the cake with the remaining whipped cream. Decorate with chocolate rollers. Chill for 2 hours at least.
For the whipped cream
- Beat the cold cream with sweetener and vanilla until the mixture obtains a viscous form.
When your sweet creation is ready, rub above and around the length of the cake our gluten free breadsticks LIVE LONG LIVE GREEK with honey and Chios mastiha. The result and the combination of flavors will delight you!!!
Bon appetite and happy women’s day !!!!